- Bruichladdie zone is the western extension of the MacLellan Mine. This extension has never been in production.
- Historical resource (not NI 43-101 compliant) of over 150,000 oz Au, to a depth of only 125m.
- The Company completed a reconnaissance-level drilling program in 2011 in areas that encountered gold mineralization.
- The drilling was exploratory in nature and follows up on the continuation of the induced polarization geophysical signature associated with the MacLellan Mine, and historic geochemical results.
- The Company may return to drilling this zone later in 2012 depending on the Carlisle's reassessment of priorities based on the success of the current drill program in other areas around Lynn Lake.
- Road access to 2,500m strike length